The book that I have just finished is called " Clash" by Nicole Williams. Right off the bat, I would like to say that this is a really good book. This is the second book in the " Crash" series, and it is really more shocking than the first one...
In the beginning, Lucy Larson is in college and back together with her boyfriend, Jude Ryder. She is taking up a dancing career in Julliard, and Jude is taking up a football career in Syracuse. But as Lucy goes to see Jude and go on a lovely date with him, another girl comes into the picture. And that girl is Jude's spirit sister, Adriana Vix...
As Lucy and Adriana fight over Jude's love, Jude is caught in the middle as a pawn, in love with Lucy, but trying to steer clear of Adriana's seductive ways. Then one day, Lucy sees a disturbing scene that she was not supposed to see ( I'll leave that for the next reader to find out...) and breaks up with Jude, leading him into being half dead of dehydration and starving, trying to find Lucy to explain to her what really happened on that fateful night.
I would not like to spoil the ending since this is the best book (or should I say series) that I have ever read. But the ending will suprise you in a way that you haven't expected. It will leave you crying, I swear (well unless you can't go into the reading zone while you are reading), out of joy, sadness, and a hint of anger as this book and this series altogether takes you on a wild ride called the Jude and Lucy Rollercoaster. Well, see you all later!!!!!!!!
-Alicea \(^.^)/
No comments:
Post a Comment